Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact us:
- Via email, using the contact us form available on the main menu
- Via téléphone, using the +33 (0)4 93 29 91 48
- By visiting our shop located in Nice
How to find the right parts for your engine?
- Option 1: you have the corresponding part number: enter the part number or the search keyword in the search bar of the website, the part in question, if referenced on our site it should appear.
- Option 2: You do not have a part number. We can help you find the part you are looking for in several ways:
- Search by category: on the home page, you will find, in the upper part of the menu bar, the category drop-down menu
- Search using the search filters, you can find the parts that come closest to your criteria.
- Option 3: If you need help identifying the parts needed for a specific service or repair, we advise you to contact us using the ""Contact Us"" section.
To create an account on CONSO-SHOP.COM, follow these steps:
Click on the Create an account link at the top right of the home page and complete the registration form.
On the delivery method selection page, it is possible to opt for "Click & Collect". It will therefore be possible to place an order and pick up the parts in our store located in Nice. 12 chemin de saquier, 06200 Nice.
In most cases, the answer is yes. Once the desired parts have been placed in the Basket, click on Proceed to payment, then on the delivery method selection page. You can choose from the different delivery methods available. If you have any questions about delivery times and prices or if your delivery country address is not visible, please contact us and we will check how easy we can arrange the delivery to your location on a custom basis.
By accessing the "My Account" and "Order History" page, it is possible to consult the status of the order and to access, in the event of delivery, the carrier's tracking.
You can add special instructions or details about your order on the Store Pickup & Delivery page. These instructions will be shared with the store during its preparation and can be transmitted to the carrier
Click on the "My Account" section, in the main menu, and click on Order History. The recent order history will show the last three orders you made.