Caterpillar C12 (669 - 715 mhp)
From € 66 150 (excl. VAT)
Cat® C12 Diesel Marine Propulsion Engines, with ratings of 578-609 mhp (570-600 bhp) at 2300 rpm, meet IMO I emission standards. The C12 takes full advantage of the electronically controlled unit injection fuel system, resulting in an environmentally friendly engine with outstanding performance and fuel economy. There is also a wide range of optional equipment available to meet the needs of your marine commercial or pleasure craft application.
• Air intake: Aftercooler anticorrosion, gas treatment
• Oil circuit: oil filter (service left or right), transfer pump, manual priming pump
• Lubrication: Oil breather, oil filter, filler cap and dipstick, lubricating oil, gear driven pump, drain pump.
• Cooling: Thermostatic housing, seawater and freshwater pumps driven by gears, expansion tank, tubular exchanger, engine oil coolant, seawater circuit
• Exhaust: Turbocharger and collector cooled by fresh water
• Mounting: Front engine mount (adjustable)
• Protection system: Stop in case of overspeed
• Control system: electronic control, MEUI ™ fuel system, 70 point customer socket, SAE J1939 communication protocol
• General: damper, lifting rings, documentation, service right or left