Caterpillar C7.1 (400 – 500 mhp)
From € 37 000 (excl. VAT)
Rating E - 298 KW - 400 mhp - 2900 rpm / Yacht setting.
The C7.1 marine propulsion engine is ideal for recreational boating applications, specifically smaller vessels and motoryachts ranging from 25 -60 feet in size. The engine features a common rail fuel system enabling optimum combustion and low emissions. The engines provide noticeably quiet operation due to reduced combustion noise through advanced electronic control. Additionally, no visible smoke is emitted from the C7.1 engines during operation.
• Response time and accuracy of increased acceleration.
• The closed circuit ventilation and gas recirculation system provides a better cleanliness of the engine room.
• Common rail injection allows for optimal combustion and reduction of polluting emissions (no visible smoke).
• Maintenance is facilitated thanks to the implantation of wear parts
• Compatible with Cat® displays and gplink monitoring systems
• 12V or 24V DC motor power supply system
• High performance setting, "E" service