There are 14 products.
ELC® Extender ensures Cat ELC performance to 12,000 hours
Contains the same inhibitor package as Cat ELC
Cat Extender is recommended in Cat products using Cat ELC, boosting depleted additives after 6,000 hours.
Cat ELC is recommended in most Cat machine engine and machines. Do Not Add Water to dilute.
• Factory-Fill - Used as standard factory-fill for all Cat machine cooling systems.
• Lower Maintenance Costs - Reduces engine coolant and additive costs by as much as 500% compared to conventional coolants. CAT ELC eliminates the need for supplemental coolant additives, extends coolant change-out intervals and reduces disposal requirements.
• Advanced Metal Protection - Incorporates an advanced formula technology with organic acid additive corrosion inhibitors, such as a combination of mono and dicarboxylates for maximum protection of copper, solder, brass, steel, cast iron and aluminum.
Cat® ELC incorporates an advanced technology with organic acid corrosion inhibitors for maximum copper, solder, brass, steel, cast iron, and aluminum protection.
Lowers maintenance costs by eliminating the need for supplemental coolant additives, extends coolant change-out intervals, and reduces disposal requirements.
Cat ELC is recommended in most Cat machine engines and machines . Add ion-free water to dilute.
Cat® Diesel Engine Oil is used as standard factory-fill oil for Cat machines
- Usage: Engine without aftertreatment systems
- Drainage interval: up to 500h
- Meet requirements of: API CI-4 / CAT ECF-2 / CH-4/SL / ACEA E7
- Quality level: API CG-4 / CF-4/CF, ACEA A2, Volvo VDS-3, Mack EO-M Plus, MAN M 3275-1, MB 228.3, Cummins CES 20077/20076/20072/20071, Renault Trucks RLD
- Viscosity SAE: 15W40