There are 12 products.
Cat ELC is developed, tested and approved by Caterpillar to meet the same high standards as all genuine Cat parts.
• Factory-Fill - Used as standard factory-fill for all Cat machine cooling systems.
• Lower Maintenance Costs - Reduces engine coolant and additive costs by as much as 500% compared to conventional coolants. CAT ELC eliminates the need for supplemental coolant additives, extends coolant change-out intervals and reduces disposal requirements.
• Advanced Metal Protection - Incorporates an advanced formula technology with organic acid additive corrosion inhibitors, such as a combination of mono and dicarboxylates for maximum protection of copper, solder, brass, steel, cast iron and aluminum.
Cat® Diesel Engine Oil is used as standard factory-fill oil for Cat machines
- Usage: Engine without particulate filter
- Drainage interval: up to 500h
- Meet requirements of: API CI-4 / CAT ECF-2 / CH-4/SL / ACEA E7
- Quality level: API CG-4 / CF-4/CF, ACEA A2, Volvo VDS-3, Mack EO-M Plus, MAN M 3275-1, MB 228.3, Cummins CES 20077/20076/20072/20071, Renault Trucks RLD
- Viscosity SAE: 15W40