Free delivery to France if order is of 500L of CAT fluids minimum (Coolant, Oil, Cleaner)
Cat Extended Life Coolant is recommended in most Cat engines. Do Not Add Water to dilute.
• Factory-Fill - Used as standard factory-fill for all Cat engines cooling systems.
• Lower Maintenance Costs - Reduces engine coolant and additive costs by as much as 500% compared to conventional coolants. CAT ELC eliminates the need for supplemental coolant additives, extends coolant change-out intervals and reduces disposal requirements.
• Advanced Metal Protection - Incorporates an advanced formula technology with organic acid additive corrosion inhibitors, such as a combination of mono and dicarboxylates for maximum protection of copper, solder, brass, steel, cast iron and aluminum.
Price€72.42Regular price€80.47Tax incl. - €72.42 Tax excl.
CAT® Engine Oil Filters 1R-1808 is designed to meet the needs of Caterpillar engines by providing superior protection against particles that can make their way into the lubrication system during service or component wear.
Designed to work specifically with the following Caterpillar engines models: 3116, 3126, 3126B, 3304, 3304B, 3306, 3306B, and see below for other compatibilities.
CAT® Fuel Filters 1R-0756 is designed to remove the small contaminants that cause the most harm to your Caterpillar Engines.
Designed to work specifically with the following Caterpillar engines models: 3508B, 3512, 3512C, and see below for other compatibilities.
- Unique filter media providing unsurpassed protection
- Acrylic beads preventing bunching
- Spiral roving providing greater pleat stability and maximum dirt holding capability
- Nylon center tube preventing metal contamination
- Molded end caps preventing leaks
Price€36.21Tax incl. - €36.21 Tax excl.