Caterpillar C12.9 (850 - 1000 mhp)
From € 80 875 (excl. VAT)
The C12.9 is designed to be integrated with both the Cat Three60 Precision Control shaft line maneuvering and engine control solution as well as other marine industry throttle controls. The electronically-controlled C12.9 is offered in two power ratings: 850 mhp at 2300 rpm and 1000 mhp at 2300 rpm. Both ratings meet EPA Tier 3, IMO II, EU Recreational Craft Directive and EU Stage IIIA regulations. In addition to high power density, the C12.9 offers high torque at low engine speeds and fast acceleration throughout the entire engine speed range due to its air system design of integrated series turbochargers and a supercharger.
• The supercharger is designed to provide high performance with smooth, quiet operation over the entire power range
• High torque and high accuracy of low speed acceleration
• The closed circuit ventilation system provides a better cleanliness of the engine room.
• Common rail injection, combined with ACERT CAT technology, provides optimal combustion and reduced emissions.
• Easier maintenance thanks to the implantation of wear parts
• Block heater and air intake makes starting in cold weather easier
• Compatible with Cat® displays and gplink monitoring systems
• 12V or 24V DC motor power supply system